2020 Maserati Ghibli Reviews
The 2020 Maserati Ghibli reviews poured in following the luxury sedan’s latest model release, and industry experts can’t get enough of its one-of-a-kind style and effortless engine output. Los Angeles performance enthusiasts who are considering getting behind the wheel can learn more about the new Maserati Ghibli reviews in the highlights we’ve compiled at Rusnak Maserati of Pasadena, below!
New Maserati Ghibli Reviews: Experts Weigh In
Car and Driver
- The folks at Car and Driver were quick to point out how this “hot Italian sedan” commands attention with its “deliciously curved lines” and impressive engine sound, saying, “Not only does the Ghibli’s engine provide quick acceleration, it also sounds fantastic, especially when Sport mode is engaged and the exhaust system opens itself up for a throatier growl.”
- Planning on making the 2020 Ghibli your daily Pasadena vehicle? Car and Driver recommend the Ghibli S Q4 GranSport, which they called “equally comfortable for daily commutes and long trips.”
Kelley Blue Book
- For reviewers at Kelley Blue Book, the 2020 Ghibli is a clear choice even among top competitors, as “the Maserati Ghibli is far more exclusive and has the kind of panache that comes with the Maserati name.”
- They also pointed out special Ghibli highlights that can’t be ignored, such as its “Ferrari-sourced engine” and “sumptuous materials” which cloak the interior. More specifically, KBB reviewers noted: “This Italian luxury car also boasts fine craftsmanship, alluring design and an admirable roster of technology and active safety features.”
- There are lots of new Maserati Ghibli reviews to sort through, but we think Motor Trend says it best: “Saturated with pizzazz and emotion, the Maserati Ghibli makes every drive an occasion.”
- Reviewers at Motor Trend also made sure to point out that the word “ghibli” is an Arabic term used to describe a forceful wind. “It can last for days and churn up sandstorms—it’s a power to be reckoned with.” We think it’s safe to say that the Maserati Ghibli perfectly embodies this definition!
Explore More Ghibli Highlights
If these Maserati Ghibli reviews have illuminated anything, it’s the fact that this luxury Italian sedan brings style and performance to great new heights for Glendale drivers. Of course, with so much worthy of highlighting, not every noteworthy feature and amenity will make its way into reviews. Drivers who are looking for a bit more information on what to expect from the 2020 Ghibli can learn more below:
- If you’re interested in high-end features like soft-close doors and heated seating, you’ll want to consider the GranSport or GranLusso Ghibli configurations.
- The new Driver Assistance package puts the advanced safety features that modern drivers expect from a new vehicle into a convenient selectable group. A blind-spot monitor, an automated forward braking system, and a surround-view camera system will inspire confidence on Pasadena roads.
Wondering how much a new Maserati Ghibli costs? Check out our 2020 Ghibli price guide to learn more and find the model that best fits your budget.
Learn More About the Ghibli With Rusnak Maserati of Pasadena!
Ready to experience the Maserati Ghibli interior firsthand so you can write your own Ghibli review? Contact us to ask about setting up a test drive today! Then, take a moment to review our new vehicle specials so you don’t miss out on the incredible savings available for the Ghibli on a rotating basis.