Explore the 2020 Maserati Levante Interior
Pasadena drivers who are upgrading their SUV game are doubtlessly thinking about the 2020 Maserati Levante. With a name synonymous with luxury, you’d expect this high-performance SUV to deliver the goods on all fronts. Indeed, this Maserati SUV interior has updated comfort and tech features complemented by high-end Italian design that blows away the competition. Rusnak Maserati of Pasadena has all the important interior specs and information that make this car so attractive.
2020 Maserati Levante Interior: Standard Features and More
Stand out on your Los Angeles commute with any trim level of the 2020 Maserati Levante. Expect the following standard features:
- A Leather-wrapped steering wheel
- Premium leather seating
- Heated, 12-way power front seats equipped with memory
- Trident-embroidered or embossed headrests
- Hand-stitched detail finishing
- Remote engine start
- A cooled glovebox
- Soft-close doors
2020 Maserati Levante Interior: Upgrades
The Levante comes in seven different trims, such as the Levante, the Levante S GranLusso, Levante S GranSport, and the GTS. Here’s what Glendale drivers can expect with an upgrade:
- Premium perforated leather
- Pieno Fiore natural leather
- Class-exclusive Zegna silk upholstery
- Open-pore regimental wood veneer
- 3D matte carbon fiber finishes
- High gloss metal net weave
Some of these features are optional on all trims, and some come standard with certain trims. The GTS is a car to behold inside and out. For example, you get these exciting upgrades:
- Heated rear seats
- Heated sport steering wheel
- Rain-sensing windshield wipers
- 4-zone climate control
- Hands-free proximity-open power trunk
Maserati Levante Interior Styles: GranLusso and GranSport
Choose your Maserati Levante interior design. The luxury of the GranLusso is striking to anyone, while the GranSport compliments the high performance of this SUV.
- The GranLusso comes with leather and silk upholstery, ventilated front seats, and wood trim finishing.
- The GranSport has sport seats and a sport steering wheel. Standout style features are extended to the exterior for the GranSport as well, with eye-catching bright red brake calipers.
Maserati Levante Technology Features
The Maserati inside isn’t just comfortable, it’s also filled with technology that optimizes connectivity and safety on Montebello roads.
- 8.4-inch touchscreen display powered by Maserati Touch Control Plus (MTC+)
- Apple CarPlay®, Android Auto®, and Bluetooth™ come standard on all trims
- 7-inch digital instrument display
- Four USB ports and satellite radio capability
- Standard 8-speaker stereo system
- Upgrade to a 14-speaker Harman/Kardon® Premium Audio System or 17-speaker Bowers & Wilkins surround-sound stereo on the Trofeo.
See the Maserati Levante Interior at Rusnak Maserati of Pasadena
Want to find the Levante styles and upgrades that are right for you? Rusnak Maserati of Pasadena is dedicated to helping Pasadena and Ontario-area drivers get behind the wheel of a luxury vehicle they love. Learn more about finding a good 2020 Maserati Levante price, or see Maserati SUV interior photos and more on our model comparisons page. Please contact us with any questions and stop by today or to get information on the Maserati Ghibli interior if you’re also considering this model.
More from Rusnak Maserati of Pasadena
Find Your New GhibliContact Us The 2020 Maserati Ghibli reviews poured in following the luxury sedan’s latest model release, and industry experts can’t get enough of its one-of-a-kind style and effortless engine output. Los Angeles performance enthusiasts who are considering getting behind the wheel can learn more about the new Maserati Ghibli reviews in the highlights…
View Ghibli InventoryContact Us With enough power to get on a racetrack and enough style to impress the biggest car geek in your family, the 2020 Maserati Ghibli is hot on the Pasadena market and popular among industry reviewers. But how much is a Maserati Ghibli, and what factors into the Maserati Ghibli price? Rusnak Maserati of Pasadena…
View Ghibli InventoryContact Us The 2020 Maserati Ghibli has arrived on the Los Angeles market for those who are ready to seriously upgrade their drives, offering unparalleled performance in addition to a striking design that has been well-received by reviewers. With S trim starting at 75,990 MSRP, the 2020 Maserati Ghibli offers excellent value in that it…