Explore the 2020 Maserati Levante Interior
Pasadena drivers who are upgrading their SUV game are doubtlessly thinking about the 2020 Maserati Levante. With a name synonymous with luxury, you’d expect this high-performance SUV to deliver the goods on all fronts. Indeed, this Maserati SUV interior has updated comfort and tech features complemented by high-end Italian design that blows away the competition. Rusnak Maserati of Pasadena has all the important interior specs and information that make this car so attractive.
2020 Maserati Levante Interior: Standard Features and More
Stand out on your Los Angeles commute with any trim level of the 2020 Maserati Levante. Expect the following standard features:
- A Leather-wrapped steering wheel
- Premium leather seating
- Heated, 12-way power front seats equipped with memory
- Trident-embroidered or embossed headrests
- Hand-stitched detail finishing
- Remote engine start
- A cooled glovebox
- Soft-close doors
2020 Maserati Levante Interior: Upgrades
The Levante comes in seven different trims, such as the Levante, the Levante S GranLusso, Levante S GranSport, and the GTS. Here’s what Pasadena drivers can expect with an upgrade:
- Premium perforated leather
- Pieno Fiore natural leather
- Class-exclusive Zegna silk upholstery
- Open-pore regimental wood veneer
- 3D matte carbon fiber finishes
- High gloss metal net weave
Some of these features are optional on all trims, and some come standard with certain trims. The GTS is a car to behold inside and out. For example, you get these exciting upgrades:
- Heated rear seats
- Heated sport steering wheel
- Rain-sensing windshield wipers
- 4-zone climate control
- Hands-free proximity-open power trunk
Maserati Levante Interior Styles: GranLusso and GranSport
Choose your Maserati Levante interior design. The luxury of the GranLusso is striking to anyone, while the GranSport compliments the high performance of this SUV.
- The GranLusso comes with leather and silk upholstery, ventilated front seats, and wood trim finishing.
- The GranSport has sport seats and a sport steering wheel. Standout style features are extended to the exterior for the GranSport as well, with eye-catching bright red brake calipers.
Maserati Levante Technology Features
The Maserati inside isn’t just comfortable, it’s also filled with technology that optimizes connectivity and safety on Glendale roads.
- 8.4-inch touchscreen display powered by Maserati Touch Control Plus (MTC+)
- Apple CarPlay®, Android Auto®, and Bluetooth™ come standard on all trims
- 7-inch digital instrument display
- Four USB ports and satellite radio capability
- Standard 8-speaker stereo system
- Upgrade to a 14-speaker Harman/Kardon® Premium Audio System or 17-speaker Bowers & Wilkins surround-sound stereo on the Trofeo.
See the Maserati Levante Interior at Rusnak Maserati of Pasadena
Want to find the Levante styles and upgrades that are right for you? Rusnak Maserati of Pasadena is dedicated to helping Pasadena and Hollywood-area drivers get behind the wheel of a luxury vehicle they love. Learn more about finding a good 2020 Maserati Levante price, read reviews, or see how the Maserati Levante compares to the Porsche Cayenne. Please contact us with any questions and stop by today or to get information on the Maserati Ghibli interior if you’re also considering this model.
More from Rusnak Maserati of Pasadena
As one of the sleekest luxury models on Los Angeles roads, the Maserati Ghibli 0-60 times are quite impressive. If you’re ready to dig a little deeper into the new Maserati Ghibli stats and Maserati Ghibli 0-60 times overall, check out our guide at Rusnak Maserati of Pasadena. We can help answer any questions you may have about this…
Shopping for a luxury performance SUV in the Pasadena area? Consider the Maserati Levante Trofeo for sale at Rusnak Maserati of Pasadena! As the range-topping trim level in the new Maserati Levante lineup, the Trofeo is packed with deluxe interior features and ready to take your driving experience to a level you never thought possible with Italian-engineered…
The new 2020 Maserati Levante is the luxury performance SUV of choice for Los Angeles drivers. At the top of the Levante lineup is the Trofeo trim, boasting a panoramic sunroof, heated front seats, trident logo-embossed seats, and plenty more luxuries. The Levante Trofeo is equipped with an opulent suite of features that come standard,…