2021 Maserati Ghibli Interior
The 2021 Maserati Ghibli makes an unmistakable statement on the roads of Los Angeles, but if you’re the one driving, it’s what’s on the inside that counts. Join Rusnak Maserati of Pasadena below for a close-up of the Maserati Ghibli interior — from high-end materials to innovative technology features, we trust you’ll find even more to appreciate about this striking sedan.
Maserati Ghibli Design
Maserati vehicles are widely recognized for their forward-thinking design ethos and hand-stitched details throughout the cabin, and the Maserati Ghibli interior makes that commitment clear. There’s a lot that makes this model special, but we’ve highlighted a few key features here:
- Headrests embroidered or embossed with the Trident emblem
- Premium perforated leather seats with available contrast stitching
- Optional Pieno Fiore natural leather or Zegna silk upholstery
- Available high-gloss carbon-fiber twill or high-gloss Rovere wood veneer
Maserati Ghibli Interior Features
As you’d expect from any high-end luxury sedan, the Maserati Ghibli interior is equipped with the latest tech innovations to keep you comfortable and connected on your Pasadena drives. The following features come standard:
- 12-way power front seats with memory
- Standard heated front seats, available cooled/ventilated front seats
- Power adjustable foot pedals
- Power adjustable rear sunblind
- Standard folding rear seats to easily accommodate more cargo
- Standard sunroof to flood the cabin with natural light
- Maserati Touch Control Plus 8.4-inch touchscreen with center console rotary control
- Apple CarPlay® / Android Auto™ / standard Bluetooth®
- SiriusXM® Satellite Radio, SiriusXM® Traffic and Travel Link
- Driver assist features like a Surround View Camera, parking sensors, and a Blind Spot Monitor
What can you expect at higher trim levels? Actually, the base trim offers broadly the same interior appointments as the Maserati Ghibli S interior and the Maserati Ghibli SQ4 interior. That’s because higher trims are separated mainly by performance, and most other upgrades come as part of the available upgrade packages. However, both S and S Q4 trims are outfitted with extended leather seating and contrast stitching.
Maserati Ghibli Packages
Whether you choose a classic Maserati Ghibli black interior in Nero, or another upholstery color like Cuoio or Rosso, other interior appointments will be determined by the optional package you choose:
- GranSport Package — With a focus on performance, the GranSport builds out the Ghibli exterior and drivetrain. As for interior upgrades, it adds 12-way power front Sport seats, heated Black leather Sport steering wheel with aluminum column-mounted paddle shifters, and more.
- GranLusso Package — If you’re looking for opulent interior comforts, the GranLusso is the package to choose. It adds industry-exclusive Ermenegildo Zegna silk & leather upholstery, heated & ventilated front seats, heated black leather & wood steering wheel, and more.
- GT Sport Nerissimo Package — If your heart is set on a Maserati Ghibli with a black interior, choose this package for interior details like High Gloss Piano Black Wood Trim.
Maserati Ghibli Interior Dimensions
With any Maserati Ghibli model, you and your passengers will have plenty of room to get comfortable — even on long days of driving in Glendale:
- Cargo Space (Rear Seats Up): 17.7 cubic feet
- Head Room (Both Front and Rear): 38.8 inches
- Shoulder Room (Front / Rear): 57.8 inches / 56.5 inches
- Legroom (Front / Rear): 37.7 inches / 33.2 inches
Experience the 2021 Ghibli at Rusnak Maserati of Pasadena
Stop by our showroom in Pasadena to see the Maserati Ghibli interior up close, and explore your lease or finance options with our auto finance experts. Don’t hesitate to contact us if you’re ready to move forward with a new Maserati today!