2022 Maserati Levante Configurations
The Maserati Levante is an SUV that can’t be matched. No matter whether you’re interested in the base model or you’re looking to go all out on the top trim level, our team at Rusnak Maserati of Pasadena in Pasadena can help you drive off in the Maserati Levante trim level that’s right for you and your Los Angeles driving needs. Explore our online guide to help you decide which of the Maserati Levante configurations you want to drive home.
2022 Maserati Levante Configurations: Overview
When it comes to the Maserati Levante trim levels, you’ll find four high-end options to choose from. These include:
- Maserati Levante GT
- Maserati Levante Modena
- Maserati Levante Modena S
- Maserati Levante Trofeo
The base trim level has a starting MSRP of $79,400 and tops out at about $153,100 MSRP. If you’re looking for a used Levante, our team can point you to the right one for you in our used vehicle inventory.
Maserati Levante Configurations in Detail
Maserati Levante GT
- The base-level Maserati Levante GT is priced at $79,400 MSRP.
- This configuration receives a 3.0L V6 with 345 hp.
- All-wheel drive is standard on every model in the lineup.
- With no upgrades, the Levante can take you from 0 to 60 mph in 5.8 seconds.
Maserati Levante Modena
- The Maserati Levante Modena starts at $90,400 MSRP
- Its optimized 3.0L V6 delivers 424 hp, taking you from 0 to 60 mph in 5.0 seconds.
- Over and above the features offered on the base Levante and the engine identified above, the Levante Moderna offers Gloss black painted brake calipers with White Maserati script.
Maserati Levante Modena S
- The Maserati Levante Modena S starts at $115,400 MSRP
- This model comes equipped with a 550-hp 3.8-liter V8 engine that provides a 4.0-second 0 to 60 mph time.
- Instead of offering you the option between GT and Modena upgrades, the Levante Modena S includes the most covetable features from these two packages as standard.
Maserati Levante Trofeo
- The range-topping Maserati Levante Trofeo starts at $153,100 MSRP.
- Here, you’ll encounter an optimized version of the 3.8-liter V8 engine. It offers 550 hp, a top speed of 187 mph, and a 3.8-second 0 to 60 mph time.
Equipping Your Levante
In addition to the impressive performances each model has to offer, there’s a wide variety of standard features across the lineup that you can enjoy including:
- 19-inch Zefiro aluminum wheels
- Bi-Xenon headlamps
- Q4 Intelligent All-Wheel-Drive (AWD) system
- Adaptive air suspension
- Skyhook performance suspension with electronic damping
- Dual-pane panoramic sunroof
- Heated front seats & steering wheel
- 8.4-inch Maserati Intelligent Assistant with Navigation
- Apple CarPlay®& Android Auto™
- Rear view camera with front & rear park sensors
- Blind spot alert
- Soft close doors
Your New Levante is Here at Rusnak Maserati of Pasadena
Ready to show off your new Maserati Levante in Glendale? Apply for financing online to get the financing process started. We look forward to helping you drive off in the new Levante you love. Contact our team with any questions in the meantime.
More From Rusnak Maserati of Pasadena
The Maserati Levante is an SUV that can’t be matched. No matter whether you’re interested in the base model or you’re looking to go all out on the top trim level, our team at Rusnak Maserati of Pasadena in Pasadena can help you drive off in the Maserati Levante trim level that’s right for you and your Los Angeles…
Looking for Maserati SUV reviews near Los Angeles? Our team at Rusnak Maserati of Pasadena has done the work for you. We’ve combined some of the overall aspects of the new Maserati Levante reviews and model information to give you a better idea of what this model can offer you, as well as what auto industry experts have to…
Interested in a high-end model that can give you advanced technology and luxurious comfort features? Learn more about the 2021 Maserati Levante interior features, conveniences, and more before you take home your favorite Levante model from our inventory. From premium Italian styling to next-generation technologies, there’s plenty to love about the new Maserati Levante interior….
The 2021 Maserari Ghbili Trofeo is one of the most recognizable luxury models available in Los Angeles. If you’re interested in a new luxury car that can offer you a performance you’ll be proud to show off, you’ll want to explore the 2021 Maserati Ghibli Trofeo 0-60 times and performance features. Learn more about these specs…
At the base level, the 2021 Maserati Ghibli price starts at $74,390 MSRP and goes up depending on the trim level you choose. So, how much does a Maserati Ghibli cost with all of your favorite amenities? Learn more with our guide on the Maserati Ghibli price by configuration at Rusnak Maserati of Pasadena. View Inventory Contact Us…