How Fast Does a Maserati Go?
Pasadena drivers eyeing a new Maserati vehicle like the Maserati Ghibli or the Maserati Levante are probably thinking about luxury in addition to competitive, legendary performance. One of the most common questions drivers ask when thinking about taking a Maserati on Los Angeles roads concerns speed: How fast does a Maserati go? Rusnak Maserati of Pasadena has information on Maserati top speeds, the fastest Maserati, and other vital specs, below.
Maserati Top Speed
Although you can only reach these speeds on a racetrack, many Pasadena drivers want to know how fast their fine-tuned engine can get. Here are the top speeds for all the Maserati makes and trims:
- Maserati Ghibli Base – Top Speed of 166 mph
- Maserati Ghibli S – Top Speed of 178 mph
- Maserati Ghibli SQ4 – Top Speed of 178 mph
- Maserati GranTurismo Sport – Top Speed of 186 mph
- Maserati GranTurismo MC – Top Speed of 187 mph
- Maserati Levante Base – Top Speed of 156 mph
- Maserati Levante S – Top Speed of 164 mph
- Maserati Levante GTS – Top Speed of 181 mph
- Maserati Levante Trofeo – Top Speed of 189 mph
- Maserati Quattroporte S – Top Speed of 177 mph
- Maserati Quattroporte S Q4 – Top Speed of 176 mph
- Quattroporte GTS – Top Speed of 190 mph
Top Maserati 0-60 Times
There’s nothing quite like the feeling of taking a luxury vehicle bearing the Maserati trident logo on the Glendale highways and getting it to 60 mph in a flash. A common metric for acceleration is the 0 – 60 mph time, and we have all of them for the Maserati lineup:
- Maserati Ghibli Base – 0 – 60 mph in 5.5 seconds
- Maserati Ghibli S – 0 – 60 mph in 4.9 seconds
- Maserati Ghibli SQ4 – 0 – 60 mph in 4.7 seconds
- Maserati GranTurismo Sport – 0 – 60 mph in 4.8 seconds
- Maserati GranTurismo MC – 0 – 60 mph in 4.7 seconds
- Maserati Levante Base – 0 – 60 mph in 5.8 seconds
- Maserati Levante S – 0 – 60 mph in 5.0 seconds
- Maserati Levante GTS – 0 – 60 mph in 4.0 seconds
- Maserati Levante Trofeo – 0 – 60 mph in 3.8 seconds
- Maserati Quattroporte S – 0 – 60 mph in 5.0 seconds
- Maserati Quattroporte S Q4 – 0 – 60 mph in 4.8 seconds
- Quattroporte GTS – 0 – 60 mph in 4.6 seconds
What is the Fastest Maserati?
Maserati vehicles appeal to drivers who feel compelled to lead. If you’re simply looking for the fastest Maserati, you’ll want to consider one of the following:
- Acceleration: Get the best acceleration with the Maserati Levante Trofeo, which gets you 0 – 60 mph in only 3.8 seconds.
- Highest Top Speed: The Maserati Quattroporte GTS bests competitors with an unfathomably high top speed of 190 mph, making it the fastest Maserati you can get.
Get Behind the Wheel of a Maserati at Rusnak Maserati of Pasadena
Now that you know the answer to the question, “how fast does a Maserati go?” you should experience the power and luxury of these vehicles yourself at Rusnak Maserati of Pasadena. We’re here to help Pasadena area drivers find the perfect luxury performance vehicle for them, and our finance center has resources that can help you find a reasonable payment plan. Contact us for more information about Maserati speed, and drop by to test drive a Maserati today.
More from Rusnak Maserati of Pasadena
When you get in the driver’s seat of a Maserati, you settle into a machine that helped create sports car culture as we know it today, with a lineup of vehicles that generate blistering top speeds. Those in Pasadena who are ready to elevate their every day drives with a high-performance, luxurious ride want…
The 2021 Maserati Ghibli makes an unmistakable statement on the roads of Los Angeles, but if you’re the one driving, it’s what’s on the inside that counts. Join Rusnak Maserati of Pasadena below for a close-up of the Maserati Ghibli interior — from high-end materials to innovative technology features, we trust you’ll find even more to appreciate about…
The 2021 Maserati GranTurismo release is around the corner. Until you can get behind the wheel of your favorite model, use our guide at Rusnak Maserati of Pasadena to learn about the new Maserati GranTurismo 2021 model performance, interior, safety features, and more! Explore all this model has to offer you and your Pasadena commutes. View…