How Fast Does a Maserati Go?
Pasadena drivers eyeing a new Maserati vehicle like the Maserati Ghibli or the Maserati Levante are probably thinking about luxury in addition to competitive, legendary performance. One of the most common questions drivers ask when thinking about taking a Maserati on Los Angeles roads concerns speed: How fast does a Maserati go? Rusnak Maserati of Pasadena has information on Maserati top speeds, the fastest Maserati, and other vital specs, below.
Maserati Top Speed
Although you can only reach these speeds on a racetrack, many Glendale drivers want to know how fast their fine-tuned engine can get. Here are the top speeds for all the Maserati makes and trims:
- Maserati Ghibli Base – Top Speed of 166 mph
- Maserati Ghibli S – Top Speed of 178 mph
- Maserati Ghibli SQ4 – Top Speed of 178 mph
- Maserati GranTurismo Sport – Top Speed of 186 mph
- Maserati GranTurismo MC – Top Speed of 187 mph
- Maserati Levante Base – Top Speed of 156 mph
- Maserati Levante S – Top Speed of 164 mph
- Maserati Levante GTS – Top Speed of 181 mph
- Maserati Levante Trofeo – Top Speed of 189 mph
- Maserati Quattroporte S – Top Speed of 177 mph
- Maserati Quattroporte S Q4 – Top Speed of 176 mph
- Quattroporte GTS – Top Speed of 190 mph
Top Maserati 0-60 Times
There’s nothing quite like the feeling of taking a Maserati on the Montebello highways and getting it to 60 mph in a flash. A common metric for acceleration is the 0 – 60 mph time, and we have all of them for the Maserati lineup:
- Maserati Ghibli Base – 0 – 60 mph in 5.5 seconds
- Maserati Ghibli S – 0 – 60 mph in 4.9 seconds
- Maserati Ghibli SQ4 – 0 – 60 mph in 4.7 seconds
- Maserati GranTurismo Sport – 0 – 60 mph in 4.8 seconds
- Maserati GranTurismo MC – 0 – 60 mph in 4.7 seconds
- Maserati Levante Base – 0 – 60 mph in 5.8 seconds
- Maserati Levante S – 0 – 60 mph in 5.0 seconds
- Maserati Levante GTS – 0 – 60 mph in 4.0 seconds
- Maserati Levante Trofeo – 0 – 60 mph in 3.8 seconds
- Maserati Quattroporte S – 0 – 60 mph in 5.0 seconds
- Maserati Quattroporte S Q4 – 0 – 60 mph in 4.8 seconds
- Quattroporte GTS – 0 – 60 mph in 4.6 seconds
What is the Fastest Maserati?
Maserati vehicles appeal to drivers who feel compelled to lead. If you’re simply looking for the fastest Maserati, you’ll want to consider one of the following:
- Acceleration: Get the best acceleration with the Maserati Levante Trofeo, which gets you 0 – 60 mph in only 3.8 seconds.
- Highest Top Speed: The Maserati Quattroporte GTS bests competitors with an unfathomably high top speed of 190 mph, making it the fastest Maserati you can get.
Get Behind the Wheel of a Maserati at Rusnak Maserati of Pasadena
Now that you know the answer to the question, “how fast does a Maserati go?” you should experience the power and luxury of these vehicles yourself at Rusnak Maserati of Pasadena. We’re here to help Pasadena area drivers find the perfect luxury performance vehicle for them, and our finance center has resources that can help you find a reasonable payment plan. Contact us for more information about Maserati speed, and drop by to test drive a Maserati today.
More from Rusnak Maserati of Pasadena
Find Your New GhibliContact Us The 2020 Maserati Ghibli reviews poured in following the luxury sedan’s latest model release, and industry experts can’t get enough of its one-of-a-kind style and effortless engine output. Los Angeles performance enthusiasts who are considering getting behind the wheel can learn more about the new Maserati Ghibli reviews in the highlights…
View Ghibli InventoryContact Us With enough power to get on a racetrack and enough style to impress the biggest car geek in your family, the 2020 Maserati Ghibli is hot on the Pasadena market and popular among industry reviewers. But how much is a Maserati Ghibli, and what factors into the Maserati Ghibli price? Rusnak Maserati of Pasadena…
View Ghibli InventoryContact Us The 2020 Maserati Ghibli has arrived on the Los Angeles market for those who are ready to seriously upgrade their drives, offering unparalleled performance in addition to a striking design that has been well-received by reviewers. With S trim starting at 75,990 MSRP, the 2020 Maserati Ghibli offers excellent value in that it…