What Does a Maserati Warranty Cover?
Your Maserati vehicle is the pinnacle of luxury and fine craftsmanship, and it deserves to be protected as such. That’s why every new Maserati comes with comprehensive Maserati warranty coverage. What does a Maserati warranty cover? The standard New Car Limited Warranty offers 4 years or 50,000 miles of protection. Los Angeles drivers looking for further details on what components are covered by the Maserati warranty can learn more with Rusnak Maserati of Pasadena, below!
Maserati New Car Limited Warranty Details
As you know, each new Maserati vehicle is accompanied by a 4-year/50,000-mile New Car Limited Warranty. This base warranty breaks down into three separate components:
- 4-year/50,000-mile limited “bumper-to-bumper” warranty
- 4-year/50,000-mile powertrain warranty
- 4-year/50,000-mile corrosion warranty
This comprehensive coverage accounts for defects in workmanship and materials related to the engine, transmission, electrical components, brake system, climate control system, and more. No matter where the Pasadena roads take you, you can cruise with peace of mind knowing you’re protected by this extensive Maserati warranty coverage. What’s more, the warranty is fully transferable; this means that if you’re buying a Certified Pre-Owned model, any remaining coverage will be transferred to you.
Explore Maserati 24-Hour Roadside Assistance
The New Car Limited Warranty is certainly impressive enough to stand on its own, but leave it to Maserati to go above and beyond for their drivers! In addition to the above warranty, you’ll have access to 24-hour Roadside Assistance coverage.
- 24-hour assistance is always just a phone call away at 888-371-1802.
- If your vehicle needs to visit an authorized service center for more than 24 hours and the repairs are covered by your warranty, you may also qualify for a courtesy vehicle or rental car reimbursement so you don’t miss a beat in Glendale.
Maserati Approved CPO Warranty
With your purchase of a Maserati Approved Certified Pre-Owned vehicle, you can get as much as 6 years of unlimited-mileage Maserati warranty coverage! Here’s a look at how it works:
- Any remaining coverage from the New Car Limited Warranty is transferred to you.
- Once the original warranty expires, you will get an additional 2 years of limited CPO Maserati warranty coverage.
- Maserati Approved Certified Pre-Owned vehicles also include 24-hour roadside assistance.
What Components Are Covered by the CPO Maserati Warranty?
- Suspension and steering
- Brake system
- Cooling system
- Electrical components
- Fuel system
- Climate control system
Additional Maserati Warranty Options
Interested in Maserati Extended Warranty coverage? Here, you’ll have a couple of options:
- Maserati Extended Warranty: You’ll have the same component coverage as the New Car Limited Warranty, but a 5th year of coverage is added on with no mileage cap.
- Maserati Limited Extended Warranty: Opt into this warranty to get the engine, gearbox, and transmission coverage through 7 years of ownership with no mileage cap.
Learn More With Rusnak Maserati of Pasadena
For more information on how servicing your vehicle at Rusnak Maserati of Pasadena works when you’re covered by the Maserati Ghibli warranty or Maserati Granturismo warranty, contact us to start a conversation. For any services not covered by your warranty, we offer a fantastic selection of service specials to help you save! And, if you’re struggling to determine whether an extended warranty is worth it, our finance center can help you work out your budget.