Compare the Ghibli & Quattroporte in Los Angeles
How Do the Maserati Quattroporte and the Ghibli Compare?
One look at any model within the new Maserati lineup and Los Angeles and Pasadena drivers are sure to agree that the Italian automotive manufacturer produces luxury cars that are so much more than that: each Maserati is a true masterpiece. And while each model that bears the trident marquee shares an air of sophistication, luxury, and adrenaline-inducing performance, each Maserati brings a unique aesthetic and driving dynamic to the table.
Both the Maserati Quattroporte and the Maserati Ghibli are favorites amongst drivers who hail from Los Angeles, Glendale, West Covina, and Arcadia, but for entirely different reasons. As the brand’s flagship mode, the Quattroporte is the epitome of classic Maserati elegance. First introduced in 1963, the Quattroporte is currently on its sixth generation and is bigger, more luxurious, and certainly more powerful than ever before.
On the opposite end of the spectrum we have the Ghibli, the brand’s newest creation. However, though relatively young, the Ghibli is an undeniably extraordinary sports sedan that delivers driving excitement and a uniquely modern take on the traditional Maserati styling that sets it apart.
View our high-level comparison below, to discover how these two popular models differ. Also, be sure to browse all of our available new Maserati models for Los Angeles drivers, or stop by our Pasadena California dealership today for an up-close-and-personal comprehensive comparison and to explore our great selection of used luxury cars and SUVs.
Discover The Maserati Quattroporte in the Pasadena, Los Angeles Area
- The Quattroporte is the pinnacle expression of classical elegance combined with sporty performance, making it the perfect synthesis of luxury and power.
- Though much larger than the Ghibli, the Quattroporte is not lacking in sportiness; this sporting character can be seen in the car’s curvy sides, streamlined body, and utterly dynamic look.
- When it comes to the Quattroporte’s cabin, luxury and comfort reign supreme. You will find the highest level of interior comfort, thanks to more legroom and a plethora of hand-crafted stylistic details that contribute to the premium appeal.
- The current iteration of the Maserati Quattroporte is driven by the most innovative engine in the Italian automotive manufacturer’s history: a new 3.8-liter turbo V8 that proffers a whopping 530 HP.
More About The Maserati Ghibli for Los Angeles Drivers
- While the Quattroporte’s number one priority is elegance, the Ghibli doubles down on the sportiness factor–and its exterior styling is truly indicative of that. The Ghibli features aggressive feline-inspired headlights, the distinctive Maserati grille, and frameless door windows for a striking and sleek aesthetic.
- Of the two models, the Ghibli is perhaps the more practical choice for Pasadena and Los Angeles drivers. Though smaller than the Quattroporte, the Ghibli still seats five comfortably in an interior that exudes an atmosphere of luxury; however, it is lighter, feels quicker, and has better maneuverability thanks to its more compact design.
- The Ghibli’s 3.0-liter, twin-turbocharger V6 engine is designed to achieve lower fuel consumption, all the while not sacrificing when it comes to exciting performance, to the tune of 345 HP.