How Much Does a Maserati Cost?
When you get in the driver’s seat of a Maserati, you settle into a machine that helped create sports car culture as we know it today, with a lineup of vehicles that generate blistering top speeds. Those in Pasadena who are ready to elevate their every day drives with a high-performance, luxurious ride want to know the cost of a new Maserati. You can find out how much a Maserati is by browsing the Maserati price list below, organized by model and trim level. Contact our finance team about buying a Maserati.
2021 Maserati Ghibli
The Maserati Ghibli presents Los Angeles drivers with an incredible luxury ride with a well-appointed interior, as well as coupe-like balance and handling. Opt for the GranLusso or GranSport series across any of the three trims. The Ghibli model pricing is as follows:
- Ghibli – starting at $74,390
- Ghibli S – starting at $79,390
- Ghibli S Q4 – starting at $81,890
- Ghibli Trofeo – starting at $109,890
2021 Maserati Levante
- Levante – starting at $77,890
- Levante S – starting at $88,890
- Levante GTS – starting at $125,490
- Levante Trofeo – starting at $152,690
Interested in leasing a Levante? Check out our current Maserati Levante lease specials.
2021 Maserati Quattroporte
- Quattroporte S – starting at $104,390
- Quattroporte S Q4 – starting at $108,890
- Quattroporte GTS – starting at $142,390
2021 Maserati MC20
The new Maserati MC20 is the first of its kind. This Maserati super sports car brings an edgy look to the classic style as well as a spark in sporty performance. The Maserati MC20 price has yet to be released. As the vehicle is revealed and eventually released, we’ll have a better idea of what this model will be priced at.
2020 Maserati GranTurismo
With a Ferrari-built 4.7L V8, the Maserati GranTurismo defines combined luxury and powerful performance. Be heard throughout Pasadena when you fire up this engine in one of the following GranTurismo models, priced at:
- GranTurismo Sport – starting at $134,300
- GranTurismo MC – starting at $151,720
Interested in leasing a Maserati GranTurismo? Explore our current GT lease specials!
2020 Maserati GT Convertible
Drop the top of your Maserati GT and get the Maserati GT Convertible — the vehicle that looks, sounds, drives, and turns heads like only a Maserati can:
- GranTurismo Convertible Sport – starting at $150,980
- GranTurismo MC – starting at $164,980
Learn More About the Cost of a New Maserati Today!
Now that you have an overview of the Maserati price list, are you ready to come test drive the Maserati model that stands out to you? If so, contact us today and we’ll get you behind the wheel to experience its pure luxury and performance. To learn more about leasing a Maserati or what type of financing you may qualify for, reach out to our finance team or apply for financing online.