How Much is a 2020 Maserati Ghibli?
With enough power to get on a racetrack and enough style to impress the biggest car geek in your family, the 2020 Maserati Ghibli is hot on the Pasadena market and popular among industry reviewers. But how much is a Maserati Ghibli, and what factors into the Maserati Ghibli price? Rusnak Maserati of Pasadena has the pertinent details about Maserati Ghibli cost by trim and more below.
How Much is a Maserati Ghibli? 2020 Standard Features
The base trim of the 2020 Maserati Ghibli is built for performance that is only paralleled by its luxury. At the base level, starting at $70,990 MSRP, upgrade your Los Angeles commute with:
- Engine: A 3.0-liter turbocharged V6 that produces 345 horsepower and comes with ZF 8-speed automatic transmission, plus a Sport mode
- Design and Amenities: Leather upholstery, Heated front seats, 2-position driver memory, Soft Close Doors, and 19″ Poseidone wheels
- Technology: Maserati Touch Control Plus on an 8.4-inch touchscreen, Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™, Blind Spot Detection, front and rear parking sensors
2020 Maserati Ghibli Cost: S and S Q4 Trims
The next level on our Maserati Ghibli price list is the S trim starting at $75,990 MSRP and givesLos Angeles, Glendale, Pasadena, Burbank, Alhambra, Monrovia, La Canada Flintridge, Arcadia, Sierra Madre, and San Marino drivers all the features on the standard trim plus the following upgrades:
- Engine: A 3.0-liter turbocharged V6 with 424 horsepower, featuring a leather gear selector, manual mode activation, and a parking button.
- Interior Amenities: Sunroof, front armrest featuring air-conditioned storage and twin mechanical opening, Dark Mirror interior trim, dashboard-mounted Maserati clock with chrome-plated trim
- Technology: Maserati Touch Control Plus with Navigation
- Exterior: Twin dual-pipe exhaust system made with chrome-plated stainless steel
Get another upgrade to the Ghibli S Q4, starting at $78,490 MSRP for an all-wheel-drive drivetrain:
- Q4 Intelligent All-Wheel Drive (AWD), a highlight of some of the best Maserati models
- Active Torque Control with front active differential
2020 Maserati Ghibli Cost: Special Packages
Rounding out our list, the 2020 Maserati Ghibli price can also integrate the GranLusso and GrandSport packages, giving you some of the best technology and design on the luxury car market for an additional cost of $6,000.
- GranLusso: Upping your luxury, this features amenities like a 10-speaker Harman/Kardon® surround sound system and LED headlights.
- GranSport: This features performance perks like adaptive suspension and the Driver Assistance package. You also get the enviable sport front seats, which really make an impression.
Research the 2020 Maserati Ghibli and more with Rusnak Maserati of Pasadena!
There’s still a lot to explore when it comes to the 2020 Maserati Ghibli. Pasadena and Glendale drivers can contact Rusnak Maserati of Pasadena to further their research into owning one of these luxury sedans. Our car buying tips and the experts at our finance center can help you find your ideal 2020 Maserati Ghibli price, learn about the Maserati Ghibli 0 to 60 times, or compare the Maserati Ghibli vs. Quattroporte, and you can even apply for financing online! Feel free to reach out and contact us today for more information.
More from Rusnak Maserati of Pasadena
When you get in the driver’s seat of a Maserati, you settle into a machine that helped create sports car culture as we know it today, with a lineup of vehicles that generate blistering top speeds. Those in Pasadena who are ready to elevate their every day drives with a high-performance, luxurious ride want…
The 2021 Maserati Ghibli makes an unmistakable statement on the roads of Los Angeles, but if you’re the one driving, it’s what’s on the inside that counts. Join Rusnak Maserati of Pasadena below for a close-up of the Maserati Ghibli interior — from high-end materials to innovative technology features, we trust you’ll find even more to appreciate about…
The 2021 Maserati GranTurismo release is around the corner. Until you can get behind the wheel of your favorite model, use our guide at Rusnak Maserati of Pasadena to learn about the new Maserati GranTurismo 2021 model performance, interior, safety features, and more! Explore all this model has to offer you and your Pasadena commutes. View…