How Much Is a 2020 Maserati Levante?
Maserati Levante MSRP by Trim Level
- 2020 Maserati Levante – $72,990 MSRP
- 2020 Maserati Levante S – $83,990 MSRP
- 2020 Maserati Levante GTS – $120,980 MSRP
- 2020 Maserati Levante Trofeo – $169,980 MSRP
Glendale drivers interested in upgrading their SUV with the GranLusso or GranSport configurations should note that these options will add between $6,000 and $7,000 respectively to the cost of the vehicle. GTS and Trofeo trims are already equipped with both packages as standard fare, though both models offer their own unique style.
What Amenities will You Receive for this Maserati SUV Price?
While you can access a desirable array of additional features in higher-end Levante trims like the GTS and Trofeo, we think the standard premium amenities you’ll receive right from the start deserve to be highlighted as well:
- Levante (Base) – Standard Features
- Luxe leather interior, cooled glove box, heated 12-way power front seats, front/rear parking sensors, and blind spot monitoring
- GranLusso – Package Additions
- Stunning leather and silk interior with wood accents, a 14-speaker Harman/Kardon® sound system, and front seat ventilation
- GranSport – Package Additions
- 14-speaker Harman/Kardon® sound system, front sport seats, 20-inch machine-polished Nereo wheels, and red-painted brake calipers
In addition to the features you’ll gain access to with the GranLusso and GranSport packages, the range-topping trims offer dual-pane panoramic sunroofs, Brembo brakes, rain-sensing windshield wipers, and a concert-like 17-speaker Bowers & Wilkins Ultra Premium Audio System.
Maserati Levante Performance
Montebello drivers who are prepared to invest in the Maserati Levante price will surely want to know more about the next-level performance they’ll gain access to when they get behind the wheel. Each Levante model boasts its own uniquely powerful engine:
- Levante (Base)
- 345-hp twin-turbocharged 3.0L V6
- Top speed of 156 mph, 0 – 60 in 5.8 seconds
- Levante S
- 424-hp twin-turbocharged 3.0L V6
- Top speed of 164 mph, 0 – 60 in 5.0 seconds
- Levante GTS
- 550-hp twin-turbocharged 3.8L V8
- Top speed of 181 hp, 0 – 60 in 4.0 seconds
- Levante Trofeo
- 590-hp twin-turbocharged 3.8L V8
- Top speed of 189 mph, 0 – 60 in 3.8 seconds
Get Behind the Wheel at Rusnak Maserati of Pasadena
Ready to take your Pasadena driving experience to the next level with a new Maserati Levante? If you have lingering questions about the Maserati Levante MSRP or our Maserati Levante lease specials, we welcome you to speak with our finance center to learn more. Ask about our new vehicle specials while you’re at it, then apply for financing to seek pre-approval. Considering the Maserati Ghibli as well? Take a look at the Ghibli pricing to learn more about this high-performance sedan option.