What Are the 2020 Maserati Ghibli 0-60 Times?
As one of the sleekest luxury models on Los Angeles roads, the Maserati Ghibli 0-60 times are quite impressive. If you’re ready to dig a little deeper into the new Maserati Ghibli stats and Maserati Ghibli 0-60 times overall, check out our guide at Rusnak Maserati of Pasadena. We can help answer any questions you may have about this new vehicle and more.
Maserati Ghibli Stats: 0-60 Acceleration
The acceleration stats differ depending on the new Maserati Ghibli trims you’re interested in. Each has their own unique performance stats. These include:
- With the Maserati Ghibli base model, you’ll zip from 0 to 60 in just 5.5 seconds.
- Upgrading with the Maserati Ghibli S gives you a significant boost. You’ll accelerate from 0 to 60 in 4.9 seconds.
- The Maserati Ghibli S Q4 pushes the envelope even further, with a recorded 0 to 60 times of just 4.7 seconds.
Even with a used Maserati Ghibli, Pasadena drivers can expect to have no trouble reaching high speeds on any road from Pasadena to Glendale.
What is the Maserati Ghibli Horsepower?
After learning about the Maserati Ghibli stats for acceleration, check out the horsepower each Maserati Ghibli trim has to offer. Here’s a breakdown of each Maserati Ghibli trim and the power offered:
- The base engine is a Ferrari-built 3.0-liter twin-turbocharged V6. It comes equipped in the base model, where it delivers 345 hp and 369 lb-ft of torque.
- Drivers who choose the Ghibli S or the Ghibli S Q4 will receive an even more powerful 3.0-liter twin-turbocharged V6. You’ll have even more to love with 424 hp and 428 lb-ft of torque.
- Although Maserati rear-wheel drive provides an engaging, satisfying performance, you’ll need to upgrade with Q4 all-wheel drive and Active Torque Control if you want to enjoy the most impressive Maserati Ghibli stats.
Learn More New Maserati Ghibli Stats with Rusnak Maserati of Pasadena
Like the Maserati Ghibli 0-60 times these models have to offer? Browse our new vehicle specials online as well as lease deals, to help you save more on your favorite model. When you’re ready to get the process started, simply apply for financing online. In the meantime, if you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact our team!