Maserati Levante GTS Bows
It may bear the name Levante, but the new Maserati Levante GTS is much more than your standard Levante SUV. From more power to unique touches, the Levante GTS is at the top of the luxury performance SUV game. Buckle up, because we’re about to fill you in on what makes this all-new Maserati SUV one of the most thrilling Maserati models released to date.
Explore the New Levante GTS
Recently released at the 25th Goodwood Festival of Speed in the UK, the Maserati Levante GTS is slated to be sold in showrooms like ours here in the U.S. later this fall. Here’s why you’ll want to invest in this Maserati model for its $119,980 MSRP when that time comes:
- Levante GTS boasts a Ferrari-assembled twin-turbo V8 providing 550-horsepower.
- Levante GTS has standard Q4 intelligent all-wheel-drive for enhanced traction and grip.
- Levante GTS offers an estimated 0-60 MPH time of 4.0 seconds.
- Levante GTS comes standard with a ZF automatic transmission with manual mode.
- Levante GTS has a near 50:50 weight distribution for carving up corners.
- Levante GTS offers unique styling, especially in the lower front fascia, rear bumper but also in the small details, like the caliper colors.
- Levante GTS is full of unique interior luxury touches, including full premium perforated leather seating, Alcantra headliner, a grade-specific instrument cluster, and more.
Contact Us To Find Out More
Want to learn more about the all-new, upcoming Maserati Levante GTS, or the rest of our new Maserati lineup? Contact us online or call us at (844) 243-3674! Here at Rusnak Maserati of Pasadena, we want to make sure you find the Maserati of your dreams, so don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions!