Stay Safer on the Roads of Pasadena with These Tips
Searching for a way to increase your peace-of-mind, wherever you’re headed in or around Pasadena? Us too. That’s why we’ve compiled the below list of safety tips. Follow them, and you’ll be well on your way to arriving at your destination more safely, not to mention more calmly and serenely.
Don’t Drive While Intoxicated:
- Never drive while buzzed, drunk, or otherwise under the influence of alcohol or drugs. This will keep you and others on the road safer.
- Avoid Distractions: Whether it’s your smartphone or your favorite song on repeat, avoid distractions that impede your ability to focus on the road ahead. This is easier when in one of our new vehicles, equipped with the latest smartphone pairing technologies and safety features.
- Keep an Eye Out: Be mindful of other drivers and what they’re doing. When in doubt, practice defensive driving skills.
- Upgrade Your Vehicle: If your car is short on the kinds of features mentioned above, maybe it’s time to upgrade to one of our safe, well-equipped new luxury vehicles!
Maintain a Safe Distance In Front of Your Car: Keep a car-length in-between you and the vehicle in front of you for every 10 MPH of speed.
- Keep your vehicle In Its Best Shape: We can help you maintain or service your vehicle to top specs so you never get into an accident because of worn tires or bad brakes.
- Avoid Speeding: We know you drive a Maserati. But everyone speeds the same. Avoid speeding and you’ll lessen your chances of an accident significantly.
- Learn More: Contact Us Today
Want to learn more driving safety tips to enhance your vehicle ownership experience and promote further peace-of-mind? Have any questions? Don’t hesitate to reach out to us here at Rusnak Maserati of Pasadena!